Before you begin, make sure you download the Camera Connect app on your mobile device and create a Smartphone Nickname to enable camera recognition of the mobile device.
- Start the camera and press the Mobile Device Connect  button located on the camera body
- Enter a nickname for your camera and press [OK]
- Select the  icon and press [Func. Set] under the Mobile Device Connection screen
- Activate your mobile device’s Wi-Fi, then select and enter the camera’s SSID and password (displayed on the camera’s connection screen)
- Start the Camera Connect app and begin
Images and steps may differ on Android and iOS mobile devices, and on PowerShot and IXUS models.