Join us for our upcoming Basic Macro Photography for Underwater Workshop with Canon EOS R System featuring award winning photographer, Ipah Uid Lynn. Come and learn the basic fundamentals of macro photography and ace your next shoot!
Registration is free! Slots are limited to the first 20 pax only. See you there!
**This workshop session will be in mix of Bahasa Melayu and English.
**Exclusively for Canon users.
Date: 9 December 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00am - 1.00pm
Venue: Canon Marketing (Malaysia) HQ (Level 3A) Address: Canon Tower (Tower 6), UOA Business Park, Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51a, Seksyen U1 40150 Shah Alam Selangor.
ABOUT IPAH UID LYNN
Ipah Uid Lynn is a Padi Instructor and a mom of 6 kids born and bred in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, she is known throughout the world for her award-winning images under creative photography. Her work shows a combination of art and life through her lens.
Ipah’s pictures has been awarded over 23 prestigious international competition throughout the years. Her work has been published in numerous print and online dive publications all over the world. She attends dive shows throughout the globe as a speaker to talk about the art of taking colorful photos.
Her love and passion for the underwater world has taught her that each marine life is unique in its own way and can teach us how to co-live with them. By learning the way, they live she educates the people around her about the challenges we face in protecting our oceans and the significance of conserving marine ecosystems for the future generations to come.
To learn more about Ipah work, visit www.ipahuidlynn.com
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Registration must be made via this website on a first-come-first-served basis. No reservation will be entertained.
• Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd shall not be held responsible for any injuries or mishaps during the workshop.
• Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to make any other amendments without prior notice. IMPORTANT NOTICE
• We reserve the right to deny entry for the safety of all participants, should there be anyone unwell or unable to follow the safety measures in place.
• Pre-registration is required, and NO walk-ins will be entertained.
For further enquiry, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org