- Touch 'n Go eWallet credit worth RM50
Compact and efficient, the LBP6030 is designed to help save space and perform high-speed print jobs, with low energy consumption.
Laser Printer End User Touch ‘n Go eWallet Redemption:
• Promotion is valid from 1st March – 30th June 2023 and shall be applicable to purchases made via Canon Authorized Dealers and at Canon’s Recommended Retail Price (RRP).
• The list of Canon Authorized Dealers can be found at my.canon and the eWallet Credit must be redeemed online via YLWC
website (https://ylwc.canon.com.my) by submitting the purchase receipt with product serial number stated, within 21 days
• Customer is eligible to redeem the eWallet credit for maximum one (1) unit only.
• Upon successful registration of the product warranty and rewards redemption, Touch ‘n Go eWallet Credit (e-Voucher) will be updated via customers’ YLWC registered (My Redemption list - History) and/or sent to customers’ registered email within 30 days
• Any other matters not covered in the T&C above shall be determined by the Management of Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. No correspondence will be entertained, and decision made by the Management of Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. would be final.
For full terms & conditions, refer to : ylwc.canon.com.my
Canon's proprietary technology On-Demand Fixing consume less power and warm up quickly compared to the conventional fusing roller designs, enabling a fast warm up time and quick first print.
With Canon UFR II LT print language, the printer takes full advantage of the PC's processing power. UFR II LT effectively removes the need for expensive memory upgrades on the printer.
The Canon all-in-one toner cartridge 325 integrates the photosensitive drum, cleaning unit and toner reservoir in one compact package, saving costs and making cartridge replacements easy.
The printer can be configured to enter sleep mode and auto shutdown after it remains idle for a specified length of time, consuming less energy. With a low Energy Star Typical Electricity Consumption value of 0.48kWh/week, it is easy to be kind to the environment while saving cost.
High grade white paper for general office use. Good opacity eliminates show-through with double sided copying and printing.
Produced with 100% post-consumer waste, the Recycled White Zero is a CO2 neutral, 100% recycled paper. Its high white colour is achieved using modern production method (Processed Chlorine Free – PCF). The paper offers an environmentally friendly alternative and is suitable for further recycling into new paper.
Premium white paper with consistent performance and reliability for high quality volume copying and printing. Produced using 100% Eucalyptus fibre offering high bulk and opacity.
Canon Standard is made for high volume and quality printing while keeping the running cost competitive. Ideal paper for your daily high intensity printing needs.
Top Colour Zero papers undergo a special surface treatment during manufacture. The high degree of whiteness and satin gloss gives colour prints a distinctly vivid appearance. Excellent running characteristics allow processing from the paper tray of all colour copiers and laser printers making it ideal for business applications.