- Touch 'n Go eWallet credit worth RM50
Designed for high volume printing at low running cost.
Inkjet & Laser Printers Touch ‘n Go eWallet Promotion:
• Promotion is valid from 1st March – 30th June 2023 and shall be applicable to purchases made via Canon Authorized Dealers and at Canon’s Recommended Retail Price (RRP).
• The list of Canon Authorized Dealers can be found at my.canon and the eWallet Credit must be redeemed online via YLWC website (https://ylwc.canon.com.my) by submitting the purchase receipt with product serial number stated, within 21 days upon purchase.
• Customer is eligible to redeem the eWallet credit for maximum one (1) unit only.
• Upon successful registration of the product warranty and rewards redemption, Touch ‘n Go eWallet Credit (e-Voucher) will be updated via customers’ YLWC registered (My Redemption list - History) and/or sent to customers’ registered email within 30 days.
• Any other matters not covered in the T&C above shall be determined by the Management of Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. No correspondence will be entertained and decision made by the Management of Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. would be final.
For full terms & conditions, refer to : ylwc.canon.com.my
With high page yield ink bottles up to 7000 pages, users can enjoy printing without having to worry about cost of ink, or ink supplies running low.
Built-in integrated ink tanks create a compact printer body. Users can also view remaining ink levels easily at a glance.
The ink bottles come with a special tip design that reduces spillage during ink refilling.
Built-in wireless connectivity allows users to print wirelessly from PCs, laptops, mobile phones and tablet computers.
The G3000 can behave as an access point in the absence of a wireless router, allowing a direct connection to be established to mobile phones and tablet PCs.
Experience the freedom to print from social media and scan to cloud storage services using PIXMA Cloud Link accessed via Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app.
High grade white paper for general office use. Good opacity eliminates show-through with double sided copying and printing.
Produced with 100% post-consumer waste, the Recycled White Zero is a CO2 neutral, 100% recycled paper. Its high white colour is achieved using modern production method (Processed Chlorine Free – PCF). The paper offers an environmentally friendly alternative and is suitable for further recycling into new paper.