Our Commitment to Quality
Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is committed to provide EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE by applying the principles of Total Quality Management to our products, processes and systems through:
- CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT in the availability and distribution of products and services
- An OPEN COMMUNICATION system
- TOTAL STAFF INVOLVEMENT to meet our customers' needs and expectations as well as satisfy applicable requirements
- WORKING TOGETHER with our business partners to achieve total customer satisfaction
The scope of this policy covers the provision of Sales, Marketing, Distribution and After Sales Service for Commercial Printers & Graphic Arts, Office Automation System, Computer Peripherals and Cameras.
President & CEO
Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Environmental, Health & Safety Policy
Setting the foundation of health & safety
In support of the Corporate EHS direction, the Management and Staff of Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. are committed to the concept and practice of environmental management, health and safety (EHS) throughout the organization and complying with relevant legislation and other requirements
The scope is covering provision of Sales, Marketing, Distribution and After Sales Service for Commercial Printers & Graphic Arts, Office Automation System, Computer Peripherals and Cameras. The objective of its business is to meet the standards and requirements of our interested parties. This is central to our Customer Satisfaction Philosophy; to instill confidence in our customers and continually improving Environmental, Health and Safety performance and impress upon them to engender empathy and create new values.
We are committed:
- To develop, implement, maintain and improve Company’s EHS Management System;
- To place environment, occupational safety and health concerns of all interested parties as top priority;
- To continually improve environmental protection efforts through conservation of natural resources, waste minimization and prevention of pollution;
- To arrange, provide, maintain and continually improve safe and healthy working conditions for all interested parties, so as to prevent injury and ill health;
- To plan safety related and incident prevention activities;
- To provide adequate training, information and instruction on environmental protection, workplace safety and health hazards;
- To provide all necessary resources for the protection of people and assets;
- To ensure the fulfillment of compliance obligations (Legal and other Requirements) that are related to Occupational Health and Safety and Environment.
- To eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
- To ensure consultation and participation of workers and worker’s representatives.
Herein lies the fundamental of all work undertaken and practiced by all personnel in their daily activities. It is important that all staff acknowledge their responsibility in these aspects and provides positive contribution for environment, health and safety and welfare in conjunction with the policy.
President & CEO
Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Back to Environmental page