Tips For Office
- Switch off all computer monitors, CPU, copiers printers before leaving the office at end of the day.
- Print on both sides of paper to reduce paper consumption by half.
- Recycle or re-use unwanted paper instead of throwing away
- Use re-usable bottles and utensils instead of disposable ones.
Tips For Home
- Switch off all electrical appliances and unplug before leaving the house. This is one of the most effective way of energy saving.
- Reduce paper waste by using cloth rags instead of paper towels.
- Set the air-conditioner to 24 degree Celsius to save energy.
- Use energy saving bulbs.
- Re-use plastic bags accumulated from shopping trips.
Tips For Daily Living
- Opt for public transport or car-pool when travelling to work or school.
- Practise 3Rs as part of your daily life - Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
- Choose environmentally-friendly products when making purchases.
- Participate in various recycling programme such as Canon Ink Cartridge Recycling programme, National Recycling Programme, etc.)
Back to Environmental page