This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- Installation problem has been fixed.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
1.[OS v10.11, 10.12, 10.13]
When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
2.[OS v10.11, 10.12, 10.13]
(USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
3.[OS v10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
- While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
- Select [Open].
- "The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?" is displayed. Select [Open].
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.