This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
[Power PC 64bit ＋ OS X v10.5]
The following problem has been rectified:
After QuickTime is upgraded, scanning using the operation panel cannot be performed.
- Supports OS X v10.6.
- The problem that scanning cannot be performed from Adobe Acrobat 9 has been rectified.
- The problem that the histogram is not displayed properly when Fading Correction is enabled has been rectified.
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.