This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
- The following problem has been rectified:
While installing the printer driver, you may be prompted to install Xcode.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
The following problem has been rectified:
- The ink level information is not displayed in [Supply Levels] when the printer driver is upgraded to v10.67.1.0.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
- In the [Quality & Media] panel, the display of the options of [Print Quality] has been changed from the radio button to the drop-down menu.
- Supports OS X v10.6.
- The printing function when using AirPort connection via USB cable has been modified on the OS side. Therefore, in conformity with this modification this printing function has been enabled on the printer driver side.
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
1.[OS X v10.7, 10.8, 10.9]
When overwriting the old version, the version number of the driver displayed in [Options & supplies] of [Print & Fax] may not be updated.
In the [Print & Fax] window, click the "+" button to register the queue of the applicable driver again after clicking the "-" button to delete the queue of the applicable driver.
2.[OS X v10.7, 10.8, 10.9]
The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard.
Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
3.[OS X v10.7, 10.8, 10.9]
When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
4.[OS X v10.7, 10.8, 10.9]
When printing from some applications, the check box for [Do not show again] in a message box is only available in the application currently used.
In addition, once you enable [Do not show again], you will not see the message box(the message box will not be displayed again.).
5.[OS X v10.7, 10.8, 10.9]
Immediately after the OS installation, when launching the driver’s help from TextEdit or Preview without printing, the message "The selected topic is currently unavailable..." is displayed. Therefore, the driver’s help is not displayed.
Try either of the following method:
- Launch the driver’s help after printing.
- Launch the help from the application software other than TextEdit and Preview, then open the driver’s help.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.